Tuesday 13 July 2010

USA CCO Haul #1

I say number one as, after going to the CCO I think I'll be going back to do some serious damage!


for those of you who don't know, CCO stands for Cosmetics Company Outlet, which is an estee lauder brand outlet in the USA, we do have three here in the UK, which I believe to be in Swindon, York and Ellesmere Port in 'Designer Outlets'  but I am not 100% sure of these locations, so don't quote me on it.




In the CCO I managed to grab


Femme-Fi Eyeshadow from the Neo-Sci-Fi Collection and most recently from Blonde, Brunette, Redhead
Sorry for the blur, the camera was like 'no, I won't focus on this for you!' 
Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish from the Sugar Sweet Collection


Conjure Up Mineralize Blush from the Magic, Mirth and Mischief Collection (The Christmas collection just gone)


So Sweet,  So Easy Creamblend Blush from the MAC in Lillyland Collection


Blood Red Lipstick from the DSquared2 Collection, which until in was involved in a traumatic accident involving the washing machine, was my favourite lipstick of the fall just gone


Strada Blush which I believe wasn't limited edition but instead was discontinued, this seems to be the contour colour I searched so desperately for!




I attempted swatches, but my camera hates me because I made it take about five-hundred-thousand-million pictures in Harry Potter World Yesterday, so I apologise for that (let me know if you wanna see those pictures though!)


The CCO has provided me with the gifts I plan to bring back from the' Land Of Sephora' for my favourite bloggers who I think know who they are but I've not told them, and also some prizes for a give away I'm planning to do, so stay tuned for more! 


Any recent haul's you girls have done and want to share? also, any recommendations for products to pick up while I'm here?

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I'm so jealous!
    Can't wait to see what else you've picked up in America :)
    If I could shop in the US right now I'd pick up some OPI for Sephora polishes and NYC creme blush sticks.

    ReplyDelete