Thursday 20 May 2010

40 Beauty Questions.

I'm currently sat here, purple from my hair dye (it's black by the way, not purple but it stains purple) so I thought I'd do this beauty questions quiz.


Skincare Questions



How many times do you wash your face daily? I was my face twice a day most of the time.
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) I have super dry skin that's also currently suffering with clogged pores =(
What is your current facial wash? I don't use a wash actually, I use like a milk cleanser to take off my make-up and an oil cleanser too.
Do you exfoliate? I do about twice a week.
What brand do you use? well I'm currently between brands, I just bought the body shop facial buffer today and I'm looking for a nice exfoliator.
What moisturizer do you use? Avene rich compensating cream at the moment at night but I have the light one for the day
Do you have freckles? No, I don't actually.
Do you use eye cream? No, but I am planning on getting one to see if it makes my eye area look nicer
Do you or did you have acne prone skin? sort of, I don't get spots but I do get clogged up pores, so is that sort of the same thing?
Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? nope.

Make-up Questions


What foundation do you use? NARS Sheer Glow

How about concealer? MAC's moisture cover but I don't like it anymore so I think I'm after the Bobbi Brown one now

Do you know your undertone color? I think I do I'm neutral with a slight lean to cool

What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love how they look but I aruge with them to look nice so I think I'm going to stick with corner ones, but I think I'll get full on falsies for my prom.


Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? I do but I also know that is a lie and it's really 6 months.


What brand of mascara do you use? Currently Dior, after I found that it's really 6 months and I have been lied to I bought a high end one I'd craved.

Sephora or MAC?
I'm in the UK so MAC, but If we had Sephora I'd go for Sephora.


Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No but I'll be able to get one next year :)

What make-up tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and sometimes fingers but I like using brushes.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I do, I use a Paintpot or Too Face Shadow Insurance but I prefer Paintpots.

For the face? I'm useing a GOSH one but its not as good as the sample one I tried for the new one that comes in a pot, with dry skin I think using a primer helps with application but not with lastings power is has no impact on me. I'm going to get the Laura Mericer one soon I hope.

What is your favorite eyeshadow ? I love NARS Fez or Mekong, I wish I could wear Mekong all over all the time!
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid pen liner thingys or Pencils, I love both.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Too often I'm natural clumsy and misjudge the distance.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? I like the Naked one I have from MAC but I'm not too into loose shadows.
Do you use mineral makeup? NO. I don't get the hype.
What is your favorite lipstick? MAC's Girl About Town.
How about lipgloss? I love my new Dior one, they're such pretty colour all of them!
What is your favorite blush to use? Either Azalea Blossom or I love Topshop Crushed Berry
Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Not often but I have done.
Do you like drugstore makeup? Yeah, I like Revlon alot and sometimes Rimmel.
Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) No, Uk girl :( I shall be visiting in the US though and hauling like a mad woman
Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I am actually doing a theatrical make up course in September and I can't wait.
Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? no, I think I'm pretty good but I've got plenty room to improve on my skills.
Name a makeup crime that you hate? Spindery lashes, too thin brows, and being orange.
Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Bright lips neutral eyes.
Which celebrity always has great make up? Kat Dennings, Dita Von Teese and Leighton Meester are all beautiful with great make up. I love Taylor Momsen too but not everyday.
If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Foundation, but I'd look dead with no blush on too.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yeah, I do quite a bit.
Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? no, I don't look very good.
In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? NARS I think, I love MAC's range of products but sometimes things are hit and miss on quality.
What do you think of Makeup? I love Make-up! shocker, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment